Relationship with Self
“Become more powerful than anything that happens to you”
The most important relationship you will ever have is the one you have with yourself. This determines your self-esteem, your passions, your ability to go after what you want and your ability to connect with others.
- Do you dislike the person you are?
- Do you find yourself often criticizing yourself in your head?
- Have you been diagnosed or do you suffer from anxiety or depression?
- Do you engage in self-destructive habits such as smoking, overeating, binge drinking, gambling, promiscuous sex, over working etc.?
- Do you have unexplained aches and pains in your head, back or joints?
- When you set goals for yourself, do you hear a voice in your head telling you, “Who do you think you are? You’re never gonna do that!”?
- Do you set goals, do well for about a month and then fail to make any progress?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then you may be having challenges with the relationship you have with yourself.
At The Relationship Center:
- You can learn and practice where to place your focus and energy for optimal results.
- You can take control of your life and become bigger than anything that happens to you.
- You can put your past behind you and eliminate the power it has over your happiness today.
- You can shift from being the victim to being the victor.
The Relationship Center will show you the way. Find out how.
Are you trying to change circumstances?
Too often we create our own misery because we put our energy into trying to change circumstances and people that can’t be changed. We wish our past was different, we worry about our future and when we are present in the moment, we are trying to change the important people in our lives to be just the way we want them to be.
What can the Relationship Center help with?
The Relationship Center will help you:
- Clarify what you want, really
- Assess your progress. If you haven’t been making the progress you want, then together we will figure out and fix exactly what has been getting in the way.
- Uncover and change the subconscious sabotage in which you engage.
- Become more successful at what you want to do.
- Connect with what’s inside you and then, make whatever adjustments are necessary to move you toward your goals.
Most people believe that stress is something that happens in their lives, as if it’s an unavoidable result of circumstances beyond their control. We are stressed if our work is too difficult, when people aren’t doing what we want them to, and when it’s been too long...
When looking for the cause of their unhappiness and frustration, most people look outside of themselves. After all, wouldn’t life be perfect if the significant people in our lives would simply do things the way we think is best? Unfortunately, it’s this kind of...
On my journey to self-discovery and positive growth, I’ve traveled through many of life’s ups and downs, but with the help of many awesome teachers and mentors, I now most often live in a state of happiness and contentment. This article summarizes much of what I’ve...
Helping people get along better with the important people in their lives, including themselves, at home and at work.
© The Relationship Center
What are people saying...
I really appreciate you and what you are doing for this world. It has truly inspired me. I started Choice Theory thinking that it is just another theory to learn. Instead it has put me on a journey to self discovery and more. It feels like a roller coaster ride and the past 4 days has shown me how to enjoy that ride. It would not have been possible without having gone through a great and empowering training with you.
Relationships are difficult and in those tough times , Kim’s insight and wisdom have helped me to become the parent, husband, and friend that I want to be. It is a blessing to have someone that provides you the balance you need to evolve. I now realize that it’s not about being who “they” want you to be but being the best YOU that you can be…Thanks Kim!
Still not convinced?